Heat tranfer and hydrodynamics of swirling two-phase flow
Vortical bubble devices: contact apparatum with heat and mass
transfer intensification in centrifugal mass forces fields
• Two-phase layer swirling velocity, bubble diameter,
phases contact surface, hydraulic friction.
• Heat and mass transfer.
• Small disperce dust cleaning effectivity.
• Practical use of the vortical bubble devices.
• Gas flow up to 20 000 nm³ph,
• Gas and liquid
mass flow ratio 0,1...10,
• Specific interphases surface
• Dust cleaning effectivity 99,5%,
• Gas staying time- milliseconds.
Ukrainian patent №23520А, 1998.